- GIOVANNI ANTONIO FARINA, bishop of Vicenza and founder of the Institute of the Sisters of Saint Dorothy, Daughters of the Sacred Hearts;
- KURIAKOSE ELIAS CHAVARA (in religion: KURIAKOSE OF THE HOLY FAMILY), cofounder and professed priest of the Congregation of the Carmelites of Mary Immaculate and founder of the Congregation of the Mother of Carmel;
- ARCANGELO PALMENTIERI (in religion: LUDOVICO FROM CASORIA) professed priest of the Order of Friars Minor and founder of the Congregation of the Franciscan Sisters of Saint Elizabeth (“Bigie”);
- GIOVANNI BATTISTA SAGGIO (in religion: NICOLA FROM LONGOBARDI), professed oblate of the Order of Minims;
- ROSA ELUVATHINGAL (in religion: EUPHRASIA OF THE SACRED HEART), professed religious of the Congregation of the Mother of Carmel; and,
- AMATO RONCONI, layperson of the diocese of Rimini and member of the Secular Franciscan Order, founder of the Hospital-Hospice for Poor Pilgrims of Saludecio (now known as the Beato Amato Ronconi Nursing Home).
VATICAN CITY - At 10:00 a.m., in the Concistory Hall of the Vatican Apostolic Palace, Pope Francis held an ordinary public consistory during the celebration of midmorning prayers for the canonization of Blesseds: